Are you so conscious of those white hairs creeping? Do you use hair color to cover ’em up?
Hair color has become a major part of dressing-up in these millennia. With the wide spectrum of hair colors available in the market, offered by salons, you surely got wide choices for the kind of look you want to portray. Aside from appearing bold and gay with lively hair colors, some people also take advantage of hair coloring to hide white hairs and look years younger.
Sadly, there are males and females out there that are allergic to the harsh chemicals that are used in formulating synthetic hair colors. If you are one of them, then here’s a tip from Trending News Portal on coloring your hair and covering those white hairs up naturally using materials that are basically found at home!
You will need:
- 5 Potatoes
- 3 Glasses of Water
- Any Aromatic Oil (Optional)
- Rosemary Oil
- Lavender Oil
With these three and a pot, you are set to get rid of those white hairs now.
- Wash the 5 potatoes, peel the skin and cook the peels in 1 glass of water for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour 2 glasses of water to another pot and transfer the boiled potato peels to it.
- Bring to a boil for another 5 minutes.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then strain off the water.
- To the water, put any aromatic oil of your choice to give the scent you love!
You can now use your prepared hair color to wash your hair. Just knead your hair and scalp with it and see your white hairs turn black almost instantly. With this natural hair color, you’ll surely have that young look and healthy scalp!