Did you travel well this year? Summer goals with family and friends? Yes? As summer ended already, here are some places you might want to visit for the next year’s summer vacation.
- Bali, Indonesia
– Bali, Indonesia is known for its forested volcanic mountains and beaches and coral reefs. This island is known for its yoga and meditation. Travel now! You’ll gonna love this place if you want to stay calm and focus while having a summer.
- London, United Kingdom
– Known for its BIG BEN Clock and the famous Westminster Abbey, the spot of British monarch coronation. Indeed, this city is a MUST visit place for its wonderful architectural buildings, and amazing beaches.
- Paris, France
– If you are planning to take a vacation with the one you love, then this is the best place for you! Paris, France where Eiffel Tower located at. Many celebrity couples already visit the tower. The city is also known for its café culture and designer boutiques.
- Barcelona, Spain
– Have you seen Kathryn and Daniel’s “Barcelona – A Love Untold”? The venues of their shoot is so wonderful, right? One of the oldest City in the World. Barcelona, Spain is known for its so many history, the historical architectural buildings, the historical Sagrada Familia church and modernist Landmarks. If you want to know more about the history in the world then why not visit here and be amazed by this beautiful sceneries.
- Phuket, Thailand
– It might be the busiest and most expensive place in Thailand but im telling you, it’s all worth it! Want to avoid night parties? No Problem. Don’t want to argue while shopping? No worries. As you know, the island itself is so big that there are lots of things you can do and see, plus there are so many undiscovered island you might want to visit.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
– Last year’s host in 2016 Summer Olympics but did you know that Rio has a jaw-dropping beaches, abundant countryside and its ancient culture? Well, Rio de Janeiro is known for its Christ the Redeemer that stands in 2,330 feet above Rio on Corcovado. Now, what are you waiting for? Better pack your bathing suit and head south to discover more about their attractions.
- Hongkong, China
– Want to shop while traveling? This might be the best place for you! HONG KONG! But did you know that they also rank number 1 in the most built Skyscrapers in the world? YES! They are. Also, if you’re a party-goer and want a nightlife then don’t miss the fun at night at this place, you will find a place that fits your interests. Bars and pubs are present in this country and you can also take a night cruise at the Victoria Harbor to enjoy the wonderful view and a Symphony of Lights.
- Seoul, South Korea
– If you want to experience a 4 season’s weather then visit this place. From Korean Culture to fine dining, vigorous nightlife, stylish shopping and access to the great outdoors. Korea is such a wonderful place to visit, in fact they have the most amazing food and if you want a party-like nightlife then they have it here! So, pack your things, get a visa and fly to one of the busiest place in Asia.
- Whitehaven Beach, Australia
– Want to experience a REAL white sand beach? Whitehaven Beach in Australia is the best destination you can have. Pure and pristine environment, the sand there is composed of 98 percent silica and it doesn’t retain heat and has a fine, powder-like consistency so it is fine if you walk barefooted.
- Sydney, Australia
– Sydney is one of Australia’s largest city and best known for its Harbourfront, Opera House. Beach lover? Food lover? They all have it here! If you want to relax and hangout with your loveones, then they can offer you some admirable places to hang-out.
This countries is the best I know! So, why give it a shot to visit here? You will never know if you don’t try, right?